"R. H Karpinski" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 4 Nov 1995 15:06:55 -0800
This can't really be a hard problem, since with Perl, for example, it
would be rather trivial to put the right things in the right places.
If one of you would provide an example of some input and some output
from your currently manual procedure, that would make constructing the
specific remailer to do what you want pretty straightforward.

In fact, there may be some other parts of the moderating process that
could also be accomodated as well.  If you can do the specs, there are
many people who can code it up for you.  I'm not the swiftest nor the
most reliable of coders, but I do volunteer to make some efforts to
this end in the next few weeks, presuming others are interested and
cooperative.

Dick Karpinski   [log in to unmask]   http://www.ucsf.edu/~dick