Liz Marr <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 16:38:10 -0800
To edit the web interface it takes some knowledge of HTML, but after that
it is pretty basic.  Here are some of my favorite "customized" web archives:

http://apple.ease.lsoft.com/archives/bichonfrise-l.html
http://apple.ease.lsoft.com/archives/sar-dogs.html
http://apple.ease.lsoft.com/archives/toller-l.html
http://apple.ease.lsoft.com/archives/anatolian-l.html

I'm sure that the owners of any of these lists would be glad to share their
secrets, I know that I would.

--
ØvØvØvØvØvØvØvØvØvØvØvØvØvØvØvØvØvØvØvØvØvØvØvØvØvØvØvØvØvØvØvØvØ
Visit the SAR-Dogs website: http://www.sar-dogs.com