Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 17 Aug 2007 19:34:34 -0400
On: Fri, Aug 17, 2007 at 02:16:28PM -0500,Hal Keen Wrote:

} >  Not sure what mailer he is using.  Its a yahoo mail account.
}
} That appears to account for the unusual header elements and for the presence
} of an HTML alternative. I tried sending myself a test message from a Yahoo!
} account I keep handy in case I need it.
}
} The result appears below my signature. I don't know why those extra blank
} lines were added, but it definitely happened when I copied the data into my
} mail client (Outlook Express); they don't appear in a Notepad-saved copy of
} the message source.
}
} Hal Keen

Thanks Hal,
Someone on LIST-OWNERS pointed out that the header contained (as yours
does):

Where a sucessful yahoo poster had:

Which may be the key to the problem.  I have asked the user to see if he
can set his yahoo mailer to plain text.  Does anyone know how so I can
pass it on?

--
Rich Greenberg  N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 239 543 1353
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67