"Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 15 Jan 1996 14:22:00 EST
>Hi, I'd like to get a list of all Internet listservers. Can you help me?
>Thanks! Patty Neill

There is little reason to get the megabytes of lists-of-lists.
You, and your fellow users of your network, will be better
off learning how to search these databases either interactively
say via the Web, or in the batch i.e., e-mail to certains LISTSERVs.
I heartily recommend that you learn the latter.  The tutorial
can be had by e-mailing [log in to unmask] with the one-line
text:

get listsof lists

Compiled by Marty Hoag.

--  co-owner INFOSYS, TQM-L, CPARK-L, ERAPPA-L, JANITORS, LDBASE-L, et -L
URL:mailto:[log in to unmask]          "Kids: don't e-mail to strangers!"