"Ingrid H. Shafer" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 16 Jan 1996 22:49:19 -0600
The performance of Netscape seems to depend on the version and on
the system on which it is installed. When I run it on from my home
in Windows 3.1 on a 486/33 IBM Thinkpad with 8megs RAM I have no
problems whatsoever (plus a 28,800 modem); when I use the university
system with a workstation networked to a VAX and Ethernet I have to
reboot several times an hour. I am using the same version of Netscape
in both systems (1.22).
Ingrid Shafer ([log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask])