John Fix 3rd <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 11 Apr 1998 16:42:18 -0400
Just started trying out Listserv for Win 95, and about a minute after
starting Listserv it starts sending out messages to
[log in to unmask]  It seems to send every few seconds, perhaps
faster.  The messages eventually start to bog down my mail server, as it
queues up outgoing mail and refuses incoming connections.  On the Listserv
machine, the screen shows something about a job called X-SPAM.  Also, the
Listserv listener looks like it is getting a request from LSOFT.COM every
few seconds, so the outgoing stuff is probably a direct response to
whatever LSOFT.COM is requesting.

This wasn't happening the first day or two I was running Listserv... so
what did I change, or what is LSoft trying to do?

Thanks!

John

***
John Fix 3rd                                    http://www.cornells.com/john.htm
[log in to unmask]                      (914) 961-2400
Cornell's True Value Hardware   Manager/Cashier/Webmaster
PGP Fingerprint - BF56 ACBE 27BC 907D  B8C5 D1AE A881 6299