"Samantha J. Scolamiero" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 1 May 1995 11:25:16 EDT
A related question to changing the listowners while the
principal list owner is away. On BRAINTMR there are several
people who assist with list maintenance. To simplify things
(actually it was the only way I knew how to do it) I added
them as list owners. I need to add some more. I don't want
to have a list of say 8 listowners in the header. Is it possible
to subscribe another list as an owner? -samantha [log in to unmask]