"David H. Gleaves" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 29 Apr 1996 17:47:39 CST6CDT
OK,

Here's something strange that I don't understand.  I just replied to
a message on my list (which uses listserv version 1.8 I think) and
received the following error message:

>---- message ----

>User grockelli not listed in public Name & Address Book

<rest of header and message deleted>

Now what I question is why there is a blind CC on this message that
was just sent back to the list?  Its also the address that bounced.
Is this blind CC something that's supposed to be there?

Replies to private e-mail would be appreciated.

David H. Gleaves, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Psychology
Texas A&M University, College Station, TX 77843-4235
preferred e-mail [log in to unmask]
alternate e-mail [log in to unmask]