Mary Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 26 May 2001 14:58:47 -0500
At 12:46 PM +1000 5/26/01, Tesa Marcon wrote:
>Dear Fellow ListOwners:
>
>I've set 2 of my Guai-Support members to moderator status but one of them
>isn't getting all the reviews I get.  I haven't checked with the other
>one.  I've tried two different formats for settings so far:
>
>* Moderator=All,[log in to unmask],[log in to unmask],
>
>* Moderator= All, [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
>* Moderator= [log in to unmask]

I can't help with that part. Sorry. But part two shouldn't be a problem.

>Mine is the first addy in the top line and it's the 2nd addy that isn't
>getting all the reveiws.  Can anyone see anything wrong with my settings
>please?  She didn't 5 that I received today.  We cannot split them cuz I'm
>in Australia and she's in the US -- she does the day shift and I take over
>where she leaves off.  As it is I have to check everything she's done so as
>to work out what she didn't even receive so I can do them.  Rather than
>helping me this is actually more work, although still best for the members
>cuz their mail is reviews earlier.  IF they are one of the lucky ones that is!

Why bother to find out what has been approved? It would be easier and
faster to just check the messages, approve them, and send them back
to Listserv. If they have already been approved by your other
moderator, you will get a "No such number waiting to be approved"
kind of message. It is a waste of work on your part, but not as much
as trying to figure out what has already gone up and what is waiting
for approval.

Mary