"Ken Boschert, DVM" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 10 Aug 1996 11:57:18 CST6CDT
The following people listed on the sample error message below have been on my
list for years, with no problems, then one day, I started seeing these error
messages coming in.  They can't receive email from my Listserv
(WUVMD.WUSTL.EDU), however they are able to receive email from everywhere else,
including other listservs they belong to.  I have been in contact with my
listmaster, and the postmaster at the other end.....to no avail.....no one has
been able to explain why this problem is occuring, much less what needs
to be done to fix it. The duration of the problem is approximately 1 month.
I have 1800 people on two different lists and have no other similar error
messages coming in.

I've seen vague references to similar problems as I have viewed the archives
of the LSTOWN-L list, but none of the previous discussion was all that helpful

If anyone has suggestions or useful comments to help me resolve this issue,
they would be greatly appreciated.

Ken Boschert, DVM
Washington University

-----Sample error message below --------------

The enclosed mail file, found in the COMPMED reader and shown under the spoolid
9916  in the  console log,  has been  identified as  a possible  delivery error
notice for the following reason: 'X-Report-Type:' field found in mail header.