Tue, 6 Aug 1996 08:33:08 -0600
AREA:SEARN
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 1996 08:33:08 -0500
From: Carlton Conley <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Review command
To: Multiple recipients of list LSTOWN-L <[log in to unmask]>

As I understand it, the header will be sent if the default mailtpl is
in place or if the edited INFO section still contains the .dd &LISTHDR
 formatting commands.  If the default is replaced with a
listname.mailtpl and with an edited INFO section then that will be
returned when someone send the INFO request rather than the Header.

Carlton

On Tue, 6 Aug 1996, "Ingrid H. Shafer" <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:
>THis is VERY bad news. I simply assumed that Review= Owner simply
>generates a message telling the would-be reviewer that no one except
>the owner is authorized to review the list.  If the header is sent
>instead I anticipate all sorts of possible problems.  The need to
>keep people from knowing who is being filtered was the major reason
>I went to review by owner.
>
>ARGHHH!  Ingrid
>[log in to unmask] & [log in to unmask]

-=-