Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 1 Sep 1997 15:29:30 -0600
At 05:00 PM 9/1/97 -0400, Perrine Crampton wrote:
>Hi.
>
>I've got a subscriber who is only subscribed to my list once but
>receiving the digest AND individual messages for the same list.

I know you checked, but she IS on the list twice, somehow, someway.  She
may have an old account and mail is being forwarded.  She may have two
accounts on her ISP.  One could be in upper case and the other in lower (on
user ID).  Keep on checking and you'll find it.  One way is to have her
forward back to you one of each type, and then pick the differences out there.

It is ABSOLUTELY impossible for LISTSERV to send both to the exact same
address.  Really.

good luck

dan

Dan Lester
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.  Erasmus, 1534