Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 17 Feb 1997 16:00:19 -0500
Diane Taber-Markiewicz <[log in to unmask]> asked:

>Is it possible to access my lists from my AOL account?  I want to be able to
>manage these daily, while I'm out of town, and don't want the expense of
>long-distance phone charges for over an hour each day. I'm looking to telnet
>from AOL to my account at Buffalo State College.

Why not add the AOL account as a "quiet" owner and manage the list directly
from AOL? You can switch MAIL and NOMAIL between the accounts. You could
also have the error reports sent to both addresses. But, as long as AOL
supports telnet, you can do it as you ask above.

Don.