Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 10 Aug 1996 19:32:03 +0200
This is a routing problem within  BBN, L-Soft's and the USDA's ISP. There
is a similar problem with UDEL.EDU,  which was formally reported to BBN 9
days ago. As far  as I can see, it hasn't been fixed  yet. The ticket was
opened by the  UDEL people, so BBN  hasn't kept us informed,  but I can't
believe  that in  9 days  they haven't  been able  to fix  their internal
routing! Anyway,  a trouble  ticket must  be opened  with BBN,  either by
L-Soft or by the USDA (I doubt they'll  let WU open it, unless WU is also
a BBN customer). Given BBN's performance with the UDEL.EDU problem I have
a hunch that it will take a paper letter to a senior BBN executive to see
some real action.

  Eric