Christine Quiriy <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 29 Aug 2006 15:17:37 -0400
Hi Francoise,

Thanks so much for responding.

<< If it's something more along the line of REVIEW that you are
looking for, what is it about REVIEW that doesn't work the way you
want it to? >>

Now that I have read your response and the appropriate part of the
manual several times, I'm not sure what I'm asking. I'll try again.

For users placed on Review, I'd like to be able to make changes to
("edit") the messages that come to me for review before sending them
along to the list.

But perhaps this is already possible? By merely making the change and
forwarding the message to the list, as long as my mail program
supports "Resent-" fields?

As described in Section 2.13.3. Edited lists:
http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8e/owner/owner.html#_Toc128536969.

Christine