Jennifer McAleer <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 13 Jan 1997 08:06:54 EST
I am in the process of setting up several lists and have a question that I
haven't been able to answer from the documentation.

I have a list that we are using as a newsletter list.  I will be the only
one sending the messages out to the list, but I don't want my name
appearing when I send it.  Right now if I send a message to the list, my
name appears as the sender.  I want the message to come from the listname
rather than me.  Also, I want the replies to go to a specific person's
email address.  Following is the list header in case anyone can tell me
what I have done wrong.

* INTERSOLV ServiceDirect Online List *
*
* Review= Owner