Barak Moshe <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 08:35:44 +0200
On Mon, 10 Jan 2000, Pete Weiss wrote:
<Snip>

> What would be preferrable from my point of view, is a LISTSERV(R)
> requirements group.  That way, there is more equitable access to the
> development team, and not just based on volume of postings on lstown-l.

I agree, but I also think that some times a 'brain storming' like process,
has it's benefits for everyone. I don't see this as 'politics', just people who
work with the package on a daily basis and tell their needs based on their
experince. Had I been on the vendor side, I would only but encourage this.
Best,
Moshe