Ian Fairclough <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 19 Mar 2017 00:17:47 +0000
Dear LSTOWN-L readers,

Although I've never had occasion to moderate one, surely some lists must be set up so that people don't unsubscribe, whether willingly or inadvertently.  This would apply to work-related lists that a person is required to read as part of their job.  The list owner would want to prevent people from unsubscribing so that they don't miss important announcements, instructions, and the like.

Is this what is meant by:
EXIT= keyword
Would that line, exactly so, be what is included in the list header?

In any case, I suppose that people would be able to SET NOMAIL and get around the requirement!

- Ian

Ian Fairclough
George Mason University Libraries