Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 11:43:01 -0500
On 18 Nov 98, at 10:04, [log in to unmask] wrote:

> 1)  Is there a maximum amount of emails that can be contained or
> imported into any list within listserv?

I'm not sure I understand the question. Do you mean in the archives? As
far as I know, there isn't any hard maximum. The only limit is size of
your disk and how long you're willing to wait for searches.
Regarding this latter point, the archives for this (pretty busy) list
(http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/lstown-l.html) go back to January
1991 and searches aren't that slow, so depending on your hardware,
even that may not be an issue.

If you don't mean the archives, please explain further.

Francoise