"Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 25 Jan 1995 10:39:00 EST
More experienced owners will need to reply BUT the syntaxes that you
have chosen for ERRORS-TO, NOTIFY=, and EDITOR= are not consistent with
the LISTKEYW MEMO or LISTKEYW DOC.  I don't know if that is confusing
LISTSERV.  When referencing your QUAKER-M list in your headers, I
*believe* the correct syntax is (QUAKER-M) -- parens are required.
Further, I don't believe that you should suffix that with an FQDN of
your Internet equivalent site of vmd.cso.uiuc.edu.

Current kwds:

* Editor=       [log in to unmask],(QUAKER-M)
* Notify=       [log in to unmask]
* Errors-to=    [log in to unmask]

Possible replacements (test before making production):

* Editor=       (quaker-m)
* Notify=       (quaker-m)
* Errors-to=    (quaker-m)