Amy Stinson <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 3 Jan 1998 05:53:32 -0500
On  2 Jan 98 at 11:06, Doren Burrell wrote:

>         It is a sad statement that all those legions of coders in Redmond should
> bury the "Reply To:" configuration under something labelled Advanced Server
> Settings.  Isn't it an interesting comment on Microsoft's products that, of
> all the subscribers to this list, none of us has sufficient familiarity
> with that mail client to answer the basic question of fixing the "Reply-To"
> problem?  (I had to break down and download the thing in order to find out
> what was going wrong.)

Thanks for your reply.  I am going to put this on my web site for my
lists and will make it available for linking.

This product violates my 1 hour rule, which is why I don't use it.  I
can't justify spending more than an hour trying to get something to
work if the  program's features don't justify it (rtf doesn't make
the cut).

Amy Stinson
Amy's Answers LLC
Phone (317) 885-1741