Siddarth Subramanian <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 20 Apr 1995 13:09:49 -0500
We recently switched our list to a listserv on a unix machine.  The
version is:

LISTSERV-TCP/IP for unix version 1.8a

One of the problems we ran into was that the digests break a number of
digest splitting programs.  Apparently a space gets added to each of
the blank lines at the end of messages and this breaks programs that
look for two newlines followed by a sequence of -'s as the message
separator.  The Internet RFC calls for a "blank line" before the
dashes.  Is this being interpreted as allowing a space in the line?
Have others had this problem with this version of Listserv?  Is there
a fix?

Thanks
Sid Subramanian