Russell Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 8 Oct 2017 20:24:04 +0000
Sigh.

	Since it is an "enhancement" of the clients email program, there isn't much to be
	done other than offer continuous instructions on how one can extract the real
	address from each offending client, or offer to referee on their behalf.

	Stupid enhancement...

Stupid indeed. Of four email clients I use, one allows me to select the individual sender and reply (it's a proprietary client from a Web service); the others don't. Gmail seems to let me _look at_ the incoming address -- though not to copy it, nor to reply to it, unless I'm missing something.

I can't imagine how I'd offer continuous instruction on extracting the real address -- or offer to referee (since any instruction or offer would almost certainly be read too late).

-- Russ