Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 10:12:11 -0700
On Thu, 1 Apr 1999 18:51:40 -0700, Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>My question concerns using this module.  Everytime someone
>joins or quits, it takes them to the full page generated by the
>module.  This  confuses the new users unaccustom to all the
>features of Listserv, subsequently they sometimes fill it out
>again.   Is there a sub-routine for the WA.EXE module that will
>allow us to redirect to a different page than the one generated
>by the WA.EXE module after they have clicked the Join or Quit
>button?   Possibly a page existing on our web site, that says
>they have completed the task?

The better way to do this is to edit the SUBEDIT-MAIN template in
listname.WWWTPL and have it not display various groups of options which confuse
them.  You can also redirect this page to a different page of your own design,
using the "meta-refresh" technique, but you then must give up entirely on this
page, which means users cannot ever edit their own subscriber options via the
WWW interface.  (they can still issue email commands to do so).