Bruce Dienes <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 2 Jun 1994 03:43:56 -0500
Listserv won't let me delete the log files from the QUAKER-L FILELIST.
They should not be in the permanent filelist -- the list of available
logs is appended when someone does an INDEX QUAKER-L command.  Can you
manually delete these from the filelist?  This probably needs to be done
with QUAKER-P too.

I think this happened when one of us got the filelist without the (ctl
option and ended up with the log list appended.  Then the list was
lsvput back and all the logs became part of the permanent list.  Since
logs are deleted monthly, the list is now misleading.

Anyone know how to solve this problem?

Thanks for your help!

etc...
PUT command rejected.

--
Bruce P. A. Dienes                     Beware the iniquitous Disk Trolls!
Internet: [log in to unmask]