Fri, 28 Aug 1998 11:10:04 -0500
What I would donate is a few pennyweights of
paladium/rhodium/vanadium/platinum alloy in the form of a star to anyone at
searn who could fins a way to keep the digests from containing all Topics.

In my case we are adding translators (human) to the English version and
will create channels or topics in German, Danish, French, Italin, as an
infra/inter/intra -communications overlay...

With digest users this means they could eventually end up wit 3-4 X the
data in languages they do not eeven speak or want to recieve.
All bets;

 Link Exchanges For These Specific Independant/Unlinked  Sites
http://www.unat.org/media/index.html      Will be appreciated by
http://www.unat.org/nat-film/index.html         a really nice group
http://www.unat.org/nativelit/index.html                         of people
http://www.unat.org/nat-journ/index.html --------------------
Joe Campagna,  Lowly Listserv Operator.  "It's a boring job but
somebody has to do it.."          Replacement volunteers wanted.
" My page: http://www.carroll.com/p/aconcert/
mailto:[log in to unmask]  all spam preffered in large white
usda cans, w/ tons of nitrates and experimental chem preservs