"Dave Botwin................Tower" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 13:51:06 -0700
Okay, Please don't berate me, and if you must spank... only moderately.
I am sure this issue has come up, and yet when searching through the
archives, which I did (back thru 97) I could not locate the solution.

Yesterday, twice when people responded to my list from hotmail I
received the following error message:

"The enclosed message, found in the SIGMABETA mailbox and shown under
the spool ID 0088 in  the system log, has  been identified as a
possible delivery error notice  for the  following  reason: "Sender:",
"From:"  or "Reply-To:"  field pointing to the list has been found in
mail body."

I was able to cut and paste the message and send it from my account
without problem.

If someone could point out a specific archive regarding this issue I
will silently slither away with my humble tail between my legs to
resolve this issue.

Thank You

Dave