Sue Paduano <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 21 Jun 1996 00:10:27 -0400
Would someone please explain to me in the monitoring report below,
howcome it says first error reported June 17 and last error reported
June 17 and it just got this a few minutes ago on June 21 along with three
other monoriting messages that I got earlier this week with the
same subscriber? Am I going to continue to get this message stuck on
June 17th?  Just curious to see if this come back to me tomorrow (6th day)
because the date somehow remained the same.

Someone please explain, because this is very interesting.

Sue <g>
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1996 00:02:56 -0400
From: L-Soft list server at HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM (1.8b) <[log in to unmask]>
To: Sue Paduano <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: MELISSAE: Daily error monitoring report

The following 1 subscriber is currently being monitored:

Err First Last  Address
--- ----- ----- -------
  1 06/17 06/17 Ralf Hoelzer <[log in to unmask]>
                Last error: Domain "WIESBADEN.NETSURF" doesn't exist.

Err=   Number of delivery errors received thus far
First= Date first delivery error was received (mm/dd)
Last=  Date of most current delivery error (mm/dd)

Subscribers will be automatically deleted from the list when delivery errors
have been  reported for a  period of  4 days or  more, or when  100 delivery
errors have  been received,  whichever occurs  first. Monitoring  will cease
after 5 days without any reported error.

Note: manually deleted subscribers may remain on the monitoring report under
an alias address. Such entries will expire eventually; you do not need to do
anything about them.