Sue Paduano <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 30 Jan 1996 13:01:01 -0500
On Tue, 30 Jan 1996, Ingrid H. Shafer wrote:

> Are you subscribed to your list(s)?  Being owner doesn't
> automatically subscribe you.  Be sure you are not set
> nomail.
> Ingrid Shafer ([log in to unmask])

Yes I am subscribed and set to receive mail!  This is how I am repliing
and seeing what is there.  Even my own posts.
I'm getting multiple copies of everyone's message that made it to my
list, with errors in the headers.  I should add that.  My question is
centered around, whe all the errors are removed, will I still get my list
postings without them?  That is what I'm trying to understand.

Sue