Don Soucy <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 16 Jan 1995 19:47:38 -0400
> BALTJ-L also was the lucky recipient of a subscription notice from
> "Unsolicited Advertisor" and I haven't yet decided how to respond.
>
> I'm considering an unsolicited unsubscribe.

That was my solution.  I also took the time to write a short note to
"Unsolicited Advertiser" that we do not appreciate advertising on the list
and that the person should only subscribe if she or he is interested in
the topic.   I suppose I'll have to make that a form letter if this type
of potential SPAM tactics becomes widespread.

Don