Carlton Conley <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 20 Nov 1996 14:08:19 -0600
On Wed, 20 Nov 1996, Lewis Rose <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>I don't beleive there is a way to limit the size of the digest.  YOu should
>complain to Juno.

Sure there is -- the syntax of the keyword is Digest= Yes<where, frequency,
when, maxsize>, with maxsize being an optional parameter defining the numbers of
lines before a special edition is issued.

However as someone else has already pointed out this is a JUNO problem (or ISP
specific).  Anyone that chooses an ISP that has limits such as this get what
they pay for ($.00 in this case) and should not expect the entire list to change
just for them.  So I wouldn't use maxsize just for JUNO.

Carlton