Mon, 8 Sep 1997 10:26:22 -0400
I am in the process of setting up a technical discussion list on hypoglycemia
(low blood sugar aka idiopathic postrandial syndrome or the "brain needs more
glucose please") meant for doctors, researchers, educators and persons with
long term learned experience with this condition. There is an active self
help list on this subject, but its very nature has kept the professions away.
Also the self help list has no archiving.

Are any of you experienced in this situation. How to keep the self helpers
off the list without chasing away experienced folk and the professions, and
with a minimum of aggravation. Is anyone particularly proud of the way they
designed there archiving or topic schemes that I could look at?

Thanks for any help.
It's times like these I'm glad I'm nice to newbies!
Jon