Sat, 11 Oct 1997 22:32:48 PDT
Because you will understand...

I decide to stop taking new AOL subscriptions on my list.  This was with full support of our host but I didn't ask first :-)  The people already on the list with AOL subscriptions can stay on as long as they follow list guidelines.  I've had ongoing problems of list members being harassed in private email by AOLers with temporary screen names, as well as spreading malicious (and dangerous) info on AOL.  Enough is enough.

Since I told the list no more new AOL subscriptions, I've had  AOL members tell me they'd leave AOL and others tell me that they know of other lists that don't accept AOL subscriptions anymore.

Cynthia [log in to unmask]