Sun, 29 May 1994 00:27:00 EDT
I want to offload some of the work of running a list I started, by having
someone else deal with error message generated by invalid subscription
addresses.  I have found someone who will do this, and now I need to know
whether I have to add this person as another owner so he will get the error
messages too, or whether I can just put his e-mail address instead of "Owners"
where it says "Errors-To".  If I can do the latter, his e-mail address won't
fit in the space left on that line.  Can I move the "Errors-To" onto a new
line to make space for his address?  Thanks for any help.
David Inouye
ECOLOG-L list owner

Here's the list header:

*
*  Review= Public    Subscription= Open         Send= Editor
*  Notify= Yes       Reply-to= List,Respect     Files= No
*  X-Tags= Yes       Stats= Normal,Owner        Ack= Yes
*  Validate= Store Only                         Errors-To= Owners
*  Mail-via= Dist2   Default-Options= Repro     Editor-header= Yes
*  Notebook= Yes,X/197,Weekly,Public
*
*  Editor= XXX
*  Owner=  XXX