Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 30 Jan 1996 13:24:28 EST
On Tue,  30 Jan 1996  12:47:10 -0500 Sue  Paduano <[log in to unmask]>
said:

>And how do you get the messages  from index anyway? I have set myself up
>for index to help them and I  couldn't figure this out. On all the reply
>commands that I sent them, under the current instructions written there,
>all came back with messages saying  that the mail could not be delivered
>at the  [log in to unmask] address given  to me
>with the instructions.

Try again. INDEX support for Windows NT  is very new and got installed on
the EASE Home  server sort of accidentally, while we  installed the quota
feature. We didn't realize  people would try to use it.  A new version of
LSMTP was  required to  make the  search requests work,  and I  have just
installed it.

  Eric