Eleftheria Maratos-Flier <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 3 Apr 1994 11:32:45 EST
>on what their address was?  (they never posted anything, so I can't go back
>and check the archives for their posting).  Perhaps some way to see who was
>on the list, or the entire history of the list, or anything?

I suspect NOT, unless you have external procedures that copied LISTSERV's
disks.  Imagine the disk space that IBM et al. would sell if all n-
generations were saved.<<

Can't you get the information using the STATS LIST function.  It
seems that everyone who has signed on the list since the STATS were
reset would be recorded as having sent one message.  Or is it that
this only works for lists that require confirmation of the subscription?

Eleftheria Maratos-Flier