Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 16 Jun 1997 17:52:44 -0600
At 04:40 PM 6/16/97 -0500, you wrote:
>number. I am a owner that does not have access to the logs and have no
>way to see if a confirmation matches any of the cookies. I
>occasionally am not sure if I have ok'ed a message. If I could match
>the confirmation numbers with the approval required cookie, it would
>solve this problem.

I still fail to understand the problem.  If you confirm three messages, you
get three confirmation msgs back.  Unless you're someone who has TONS to
confirm, and you live online so tracking might be confusing.....why bother
with all this hooha?

If you delete them when you confirm, that also makes it clear that any in
your inbox haven't been confirmed.  If that doesn't satisfy you, confirming
the same message AGAIN does NO harm.  If you do that, and it has already
been confirmed, it will not confirm it again, as the message and the cookie
are gone for good.  Then you'll just get back a bounce that it couldn't
confirm it.

cheers

cyclops

Dan Lester
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.  Erasmus, 1534