Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 Jan 2007 17:31:38 -0500
On 9 Jan 2007 at 18:50, [log in to unmask] wrote:

> is it possible too send email to every list subscriber automaticly? If yes, can you tell me how?

If you mean...

Send a message automatically when they subscribe:

   - Customize the WELCOME and/or $SIGNUP templates.
       List Management
       -> List Configuration
          -> List Configuration Tasks
             -> Mail Templates tab

       OR

       List Management
        -> Customization
           -> Mail Templates

Send a periodic message to subscribers:
   - Use the Renewal probe mechanism.
       See section 9.7.2 in the list owner manual.

Send an email to all list subscribers even if they are set to NOMAIL
or digest or index:
   - Can only be done if the site administrator has enabled the
     List-based mail-merge feature (in SKIN template, +SE LISTMM 1)

        List Management
        -> Send Mail-Merge (List)
           -> Check all the To: boxes and define your message

        OR

   - Use LISTSERV Maestro, if you have it
      - Define Recipients as "Special Mailing to LISTSERV List"

Send a repeating message on a regular basis to subscribers meeting a
certain profile. For example, Birthday Greetings sent out every day
to everyone whose birthday it is:

   - Must use LISTSERV Maestro to automate this.
     Use an auto-repeat job to a changing target group.
     See LISTSERV at Work Tech MAESTRO Tech tip:
     http://www.lsoft.com/news/issue1-2005-us.asp

I hope I've covered what you are looking for.

--
Francoise Becker

There is only one LISTSERV(R) -- the product that launched the
email list communication industry in 1986. To discover the
story behind LISTSERV, visit:
http://www.lsoft.com/corporate/20anniversary.asp