"Byron C. Mayes" <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 18:30:24 -0500
Brian,

If I knew a bit more about how the web interface works (not what one can
do with it, but the technical aspects of how it lets one do it), I could
probably be a bit more "pin-pointy." However, I do know that access to the
web interface is dependent upon a cookie. Safari is almost the best browser
out there, but it's woefully erratic in handling cookies, sometimes
tenaciously holding on to old ones despite being told to let go and take a
new one.

When I have persistent problems such as you describe, I can't figure
anything else, and I'm sure there are no problems on the server end, I reset
Safari (use "Safari -> Reset Safari...", take a deep breath after reading the
dire message warning that you'll lose everything that makes Safari so much
fun to use, and click "Reset"). More often than not, this fixes things, for me
at least.

Byron