"Kevin J. Sinclair" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 13 Jan 1996 09:11:00 -0800
Ingrid,

Why do you need to 'wean' your subscribers from expecting files in
email?  Why not just setup that service using AFD?  Then, whenever one of
the files is updated, listserv will send it to the users who are
interested automatically!  So it is no work for you at all, except to
give instructions - which you can do in your welcome message. -Kevin