David Mayerlen <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 6 Jan 1998 01:24:54 -0500
Hi,

 How bad an idea is it to be sending html-email so that colour can be used
to accent the text? I thought I'd heard of another rich-email format or
something that some browsers support???

 We have been experimenting with html. Many browsers seem to accept some
form of html. Its so hard to test for many different possible behaviours
without copies of all the popular email browsers and all of the various
platforms at your fingertips to test with (not to mention the many
versions of the various software packages).

 While I'm at it, does anybody know of an "all you need to know about
MIME and content-type etc.." web site or book? (Wishfull thinking...)

David Mayerlen