Phillip Sollins <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 29 Jul 1992 09:17:12 PST
 The list for Central American students seems like a good idea but wouldn't it
 be better to come up with a name that bears more relation to the subject?
 CAMPUS is a cute acronym but nobody scanning list names is going to know to
 associate that with Central America.  In any case, let me know what happens.
 As a long-time researcher in Central America, I have many friends who might
 be interested in subscribing and would post a news note about it on my list
 (OTS-L). -- Phil Sollins