George Blake <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 15 Mar 1997 03:28:53 -0600
Hi Drew,

I'm new to this list, and a new list owner. I was reading the manual (not a
very
programmer thing to do) and I noticed that there is a DEFAULT.MAILTPL file
for signoffs and a different one for when you delete someone called
DELETE1.
If you want the same message sent to the person you are deleting as you
want
to go for Signoffs, it seems to me (in theory anyway) that you could just
copy
what you have in the SIGNOFF1 file to you DELETE1 file. This was in section

9.4.2 Other useful templates.

Let me know if I actually fell onto something that works.:-) thanks.

George Blake                                            [log in to unmask]
American Association of Psychiatric Technicians, Inc.   219-879-2911
...Certifying Mental Health Workers Nationwide...       800-391-7589
336 Johnson Road, Michigan City, Indiana 46360      Fax 219-879-1887