"Stephen C. Nill" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 28 Nov 1998 12:37:49 -0800
        I am in the process of setting up a bi-directional USENET gateway for my
lists, courtesy of NEWSGUY.COM.  My lists are edited (as the term is
defined by Listserv), requiring approval by the listowner before postings
are released to the list.

        My question:  Is there a way to preserve the editing feature for postings
submitted to the newsgroup version?  I want to be able to
approve/disapprove postings from that source.  (I searched the manual and
archives before posting this; sorry if I missed the answer if it was
provided in either of these sources.)

Stephen C. Nill

AMERICAN PHILANTHROPY REVIEW
30021 Tomas Street, Suite 300
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA  92688  USA
Telephone:  949-589-5938
Facsimile:  949-589-4399
Editorial Office: [log in to unmask]
List Editors:  [log in to unmask]
Book Review Editors:  [log in to unmask]
Business Office:  [log in to unmask]

http://CharityChannel.com

For information on our Internet discussion forums, visit
        http://CharityChannel.com/Forums