Vince Sabio <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 11:04:55 -0500
** Sometime around 10:20 -0500 02/26/99, j c lord said:

>I added a daily message quota to my header yesterday  *
>daily-threshold=500,5  intending to limit messaging to 5 per person per
>day. So far I don't see it working - some have already exceeded the 5. Is
>this one of those things that only work on new subscriptions?

Nope, it should take effect across the board. Just for fun, DL a copy
of the list header and ensure that the update "took." I once had an
update get bounced by the server (don't recall why), and didn't notice
it (duh) until it was clear that something was wrong. Fixed the mistake
I'd made in the header & resubmitted, and all was fine.

Vince Sabio            Boy & His Sabre: <http://www.insane.net/tsc/Vince/>
[log in to unmask]            Stop Internet Spam! <http://www.cauce.org/>