"Lawrence B. York" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 27 Mar 1997 09:43:34 -0500
On 27 Mar 97 at 8:32, Sue Anne Reed wrote:

> I have a list member, who is also a local friend of mine, who is
> insisting that her e-mail address is
>
> val [log in to unmask] (note the space between val and dell)
>
> How do I subscribe this person to the list?

Sue Anne,

   I would suggest that you have your friend send you some email from
her account, verify what her real address is and then simply
subscribe that address (assuming for some reason she is unable to
subscribe herself via email).  You could also forward her a copy of
her letter showing her address to let her know for future reference.

   I hope this helps.

Lawrence B. York
L-Soft International, Inc.