Sarah Westfall <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 5 Nov 1997 22:06:49 -0400
Hi, My name is Sarah Westfall and  I manage a large educational list.
Recently, we had a problem with the posting of a very prorane message.  The
member in question is a junior high teacher who was posting from her school
site.  We are certain it did not orginiate from the member  but rather from
possible a student using either her  desk computer or a computer she may
have used in the computer lab that day.  We are attempting to narrow down
which computer at school this was posted from and find out if and who
posted this message.  Is it possible to trace the IP address off the
listserv records?

Please if possible carbon copy me a reply directly at
(mailto:[log in to unmask])  I am on digest and would appreciate help ASAP!

Thanks so much!

Sarah Westfall
List Administrator  USPE-L
"Guiding Youngsters to Becoming Active for a Lifetime"
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
Blacksburg VA 24061
(540) 552-9294 Fax

PE Central:  http://pe.central.vt.edu/