Bret Diamond <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 18:45:15 -0400
Our list is now up and running, thanks to all of your help.  We are
getting a very good response, so far signing up about 40-50 per a day.
 I'm wondering if there is an easier way to add several people at a
time than I am currently using.

I did get the forward message option to work, but then I get a
confirmation for each message.  I've been cutting and pasting the ADD
command string from each message and sending them together to the
listserver, but entering the password after each name is also a little
tedious--thus I'm wondering if there's an easier way.  I realize that
once things wind down it won't be such a problem, but it seems like
I'm just missing a "secret" that would make things easier.

One last thing, how can I send a message (either my own or a forwarded
message to the list that lists my return address as the listowner, not
my private e-mail account that I'm sending the message from?

Thanks for your help,

Bret D