Paul Karagianis <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 11:14:42 -0500
SJU upgraded Listserv 1.8c ("d" beta) to 1.8d yesterday with no problems
to Listserv but now has a crippled Purveyor WWW interface.  I copied
wa.exe over to the appropriate dir and updated a link in the main page
from wa.exe?ACTMGR0 to wa.exe?LMGT1 only.  Purveyor now seems to hang
and eventually clog up the system whenever wa.exe is referenced.  I
suspect I missed a major step in the upgrade on this VMS system, since
the upgrade included a WA.OLB file with no instructions (in the upgrade
manual) on how to apply it.  The LISTMAST.manual says:

>- OpenVMS: you will have to link WA.OBJ with the CGI library provided with
>  your web server, then copy it to the appropriate directory. Make sure
>  to arrange for the program to have read access to the archive files
>  for the lists you want to serve on the web. This may vary from one
>  web server to another.

If this needs to be done, could someone please provide more detailed
instructions on how to do it?  Thanks.
                                                -Kary