Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 19:25:54 +0200
On   Mon,   28   Jul   1997  03:53:20   -0600   "Michael   Loftis(ADMIN)"
<[log in to unmask]> said:

>And I've been saying that my luck sucks all week! I won the $200.00 EASE
>Home certificate  but I dont  have any  use for it.  It says that  it is
>transferrable so I'm putting it up for sale.

And just a  couple lines down from where it  says "transferable", it also
says:

"Remember that 10th anniversary lottery prizes may not be resold."

By accepting  the certificate you  agree to  these terms. Sure,  we can't
actually enforce this. If you sell  the certificate to your sister, we'll
never know whether  you sold it or  gave it to her for  her birthday. But
perhaps you  could have the  courtesy not to use  our own lists  for your
black market search.

  Eric